For this assignment we were asked to add three more pictures. The first should have portrait enhancements, the second should have replaced color, and the third should have matched color. I used Lightroom for the portrait enhancements on Alyssa, including using the spot removal brush feature to remove stray hairs. I used Photoshop on Abby’s two pictures to replace the color of the pumpkin (I know you’re surprised) and to color match the settings of one photo onto another. That last tool seems surprisingly more useful than I had originally thought.
Edited photo (especially the hair in the face, that took forever)
Edited photo (if you didn’t gather that from the pumpkin color)
Color-match edited photo
Color-matched original photo